Friday 8 June 2012

an awesome illsutarted update AKA the week from Satan himself.

An awesome illsutarted update AKA the week from Satan himself.
 I know I'm posting late but it's tough to find time!! D:

I dropped both my travel passes and when i realised half way down the corridor they'd already been stolen. Someone also took £20 out my coat pocket I needed to pay for prints for my final show.
I got to class and my USB had corrupted, I checked my backup, that was also corrupted. I got home to realise my laptop was self destructing.
My ex best friend/ arch enemy stood in front of the bus i need to catch home and talked about the fact 'she hadn't changed'...(she totally has)
Luckily I have this waiting for me at the end of each day ^_^

COLLEGE
Still got too much work and not enough time. I just want to sleep all the time and when I'm awake I want to other things, i haven't been able to do my own work for 2 years!!
The final show is soon.
I'll post pictures and show you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment