Saturday 21 April 2012

6 weeks left!

Only 6 weeks of my project left then it's assessment. We'd been told 4 weeks and then 12 weeks so it's been a little confusing.
Lucky for me I'd timetabled my project to be done in 4 weeks so now i have an extra week :D
I'd thought I'd post my to-do list up here so that whenever I'm distracted on here I'll see it.
You'll see it get crossed off every day or so :D
Behold my cunning plan.
1. Make a draft book for Jon's mom to take into her primary school.
2. Make changes according to child feedback.
3. Look into pop up features or lift the flap.
4. Start InDesign sheets.
5. Contact printers.
6. Look into 2nd storyline for reverse side of the book.

This is nothing compared to what I'm actually doing as I'm having to improve every project I've ever done :S
I guess it's bedtime at 6am again.
Red Terror out.

No comments:

Post a Comment