Thursday 12 April 2012

The life and times of the Infamous Red Terror

I'm currently in my final year of an Art and Design course.

We're focusing now on our Final Major Project, the FMP. The FMP ends with the Final Show where we will exhibit our work.
Our lecturers are only here to organise the Final Show and give us advice on our work. The brief's have to written ourselves, we make all the decisions.
My theme is based on Childhood Memories but more importantly the phrase

         "The Idealised World Of Childhood."

I've decided to create a series of illustrated children's books with my younger self as the main character where I get up to mischief. I always get what I deserve in the end and the aim for the books to act as a Cautionary Tale to help children learn consequences of their actions and keep them safe.

The title of these books are based on my childhood nickname:

The Life And Times Of The Infamous Red Terror

Prepare for the Red Terror...

No comments:

Post a Comment